The 2014 LPRC
Working Group Planning Summit
August 18th – August 19th
The 2014 LPRC Working Group Planning Summit is
designed to address the objectives, leadership and productivity of each LPRC
Working Group/Action Team.
The summit is headed by Walmart's Senior AP Director Mike Lamb, and
Co-chaired by Target’s CJ Rhein and Jim Kendall, as well as University of
Florida’s Dr. Read Hayes.
LPRC Working Group Summit Agenda:
• 7:15pm -8:45pm - WG Summit Dinner: Join the networking dinner made possible by a
grant from Digital Safety (DiSa) Monday at Ballyhoo Grill.
• 8:30am -12:30pm - Working Group/Action Team Review and Improvement: Review LPRC’s mission, research focus areas, and how the working groups and action
teams make things happen.
• Reviewing each current working group and action team’s objectives, leadership,
process and productivity for improvement opportunities.
• 12:30pm -1:30pm – Networking Lunch
• 1:30pm -2:30pm - LPRC StoreLab innovation tour featuring Walmart’s StoreLab
• Transportation will not be provided
• 3:00pm -5:00pm - Benefit Denial product protection planning roundtable
• Emerging trends in benefit denial
• Real-world application
• Potential pilot projects
• Next steps
Dress is business casual; lunch and refreshments will be provided.
We will also be making this summit distance-participatory via web conference for
LPRC retail members who would like to be a part of the conversation, but can’t
be there in person.
You can access the web meeting here starting at 8:30 on
Please RSVP with your information and if you will be attending the LPRC Working
Group Planning Summit
by clicking here.
Please contact your organization or reach out to
for any questions or comments.