makes us Walmart.
Whether you’re interested in full-time or part-time, cashier or
management, you’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. You’ll
find a place where you can make a difference in the lives of our
customers, have plenty of advancement opportunities and enjoy
the perks of working for the world’s largest retailer. We are
currently seeking qualified candidates for the following
Your Local Walmart Store is Hiring
Asset Protection Managers!
• Controls the unexplained loss of merchandise and improves
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities
and assignments for asset protection
• Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of
company policies and criminal activities
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and
supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and
• Manages facility level training and execution of asset
protection and safety functions
• Monitors safety and risk controls within a facility
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for
• Supervises the Asset Protection Associate (APA) program
• Completion of 2 years of college OR 1 year experience as a
supervisor in a multi-department environment OR 1 year
experience in one of the following areas: accounting, claims,
inventory control, systems/upc, personnel, or loss
prevention/asset protection in a multi-department environment OR
2 years experience in an asset protection related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• 2 or more years experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring,
and developing associates; managing associate workload; and
participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
• 2 or more years of investigative experience.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification in an asset protection related field (ex. Loss
Prevention Qualified, Loss Prevention Certified, etc).
• Certification in an asset protection related field.
To apply or for more information about career opportunities with
Walmart, please visit
jobs.walmartstores.com/apply and reference requisition #
72936BR and Asset Protection Manager Requisition # 76828BR
Walmart will not tolerate
discrimination of employment on the basis of race, color, age,
sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity,
national origin, marital status, veteran status or any other
legally protected status.